GSM proudly employs a team of friendly, knowledgeable installers, service technicians and other staff.
Interested in a career with GSM? Check out the listings below.
New Ulm, MN
401K, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Preferred employer with great opportunity for growth and competitive salary!”
Project Manager / Owner
Primary Job Function:
To supervise installers in the installation of roofing systems to company standards and manufacturers’ specifications while providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- Commercial roof installation experience.
- Commercial roof leak detection.
- Commercial roof repair experience.
- Knowledge of all roof systems and products.
- Abide by all safety standards.
- Able to lead a roofing crew of 10-12 installers
- Ability to fill out a daily timecard accurately
- Safe use of ladders
- Be able to carry 100 pounds
- Ability to learn new skills
- Ability to travel out of state when necessary
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- OSHA certification.
- Experience with all tools used for commercial flat roofing.
- Exposed to the outdoor environment and extreme temperatures at times.
- Occasional high levels of dust, dirt, debris
Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of this job description. These include the following:
- Timeliness of work
- Customer satisfaction
- Level of demonstrated desire to learn
- Properly completed paperwork
- Level to which company procedures are adhered
- Level to which safety policy is adhered
About GSM – Appliance, Plumbing & Drain, Heating & AC, Flat Roofing:
Gag Sheet Metal, Inc. (GSM) has been in business since 1904. The company is a family-owned business based in New Ulm, MN, that serves Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota. GSM is the oldest roofing and HVAC business in southern Minnesota, but their offerings go far beyond their humble roots. Today, GSM offers a wide array of products and services, including: Appliances, Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Commercial Flat Roofing, Architectural Sheet Metal And More! The company’s staff, installers and technicians possess industry knowledge and skills that set them apart from those of competitors. GSM team members strive to provide exceptional customer service and build life-long relationships.